Facebook event page
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville at Bartram Park
13950 Village Lake Cir, Jacksonville, Florida 32258
Help stem the falls epidemic! We’d love to see you in our lively, interactive eight hour specialist training course where you will:
• Learn each of the six steps, along with the science behind each step
• Learn and practice each of the exercises described in the book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps”
• Learn how easy and fun the Six-Step Balance System™ really is
• Receive a copy of Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps” and her guide “Stretching in Bed: to Look Better and Feel Better”
• Receive a Course Certificate (valid for three years)
FLORIDA: This course has been sanctioned by the Florida Occupational Therapy Association (FOTA) for 8 contact hours. Sanctioning of this course does not imply endorsement of specific content, products or clinical procedures by FOTA.
The Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice has approved this Course #20-576771 for 8 contact hours.
NCCAP: NCCAP pre-approved for 8 Clock Hours, Number NCCAP50041-18, expires 9/15/18.
Group discount rates are available upon request.