Facebook event page
Proactive Life Skills
13124 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Participants of this 6-hour workshop will
1. Identify the types of speech or language disabilities that may affect a student’s success.
2. Explain ways to treat a student’s communication disorder.
3. Apply strategies for teaching students with speech and/or language impairments.
4. Define autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
5. Specify characteristics of students with ASD.
6. Understand how behavior and sensory needs affect students with ASD.
7. Learn instructional approaches to take for students with ASD.