Please join us for the First Coast DIY Walk of Hope event at the Jacksonville Landing. The Walk of Hope is a community event that supports those with infertility and benefits RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Infertility affects 1 in 8 couples and 7.3 million women and men. The Walk of Hope event represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one with infertility should walk alone. One Morning, One Mile, One Community.
Please click on the link below to register:
Anyone is welcome to join! This is a kid friendly event! You must register as an individual, but feel free to walk as a team at the event. We encourage you to make your own t-shirts to wear together at the walk! Registration will be open until September 29th. If you would like a registration bag, please register by September 16th. Please come out and help us break the silence surrounding infertility!
Registration to walk is free, but please consider making a tax-deductible contribution/donation to RESOLVE, a 501©(3) charitable non-profit corporation. Your donation will help RESOLVE build a stronger community for people facing infertility. You will help support their advocacy efforts, volunteer and support programs that increase access to medical care and family building options for all who need them. By building a stronger community, together we will break through the barriers that prevent millions from building a family.
A big thank you to all our business sponsors!
Title Sponsor: Brown Fertility (https://brownfertility.com)
• Jacksonville Acupuncture Clinic (https://jacksonvilleacupunctureclinic.com)
• First Coast Espresso (https://firstcoastespresso.com)
• Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine (http://jcrm.org)
• Kelley Palmer Photography (https://kelleypalmerphotography.com)
• Club Pilates Jax Beach (https://clubpilates.com/jaxbeach)
• Miss Samantha's Sweet Shop (https://facebook.com/MissSamanthasSweetShop)
• ProShow DJ Service (http://proshowdjservice.com/files/)
• Connie Worthy LMHC (https://sabhllc.com/)
Our goal is to raise $20,000 or more for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association and we need your help! You will receive one chance to win a prize for every $25 you raise. The top 30 fundraisers will receive a Walk of Hope gift bag from RESOLVE. A huge thank you to our prize donors so far:
• Rebounderz — rebounderz.com/location/jacksonville/
• Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park — gotjump.com/florida/jacksonville-beach/
• Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens — jacksonvillezoo.org/
• Top Golf — topgolf.com/us/jacksonville/
• Cummer Museum — cummermuseum.org/
• Divine Hair Design — divinehairdesignjax.com/
• Lynn Nails — (904) 733-4007
• Publix — publix.com/
• Bold Bean Coffee — boldbeancoffee.com/
• Cooper's Hawk Winery — coopershawkwinery.com/
• Juliette's Bistro inside the Omni — omnihotels.com/hotels/jacksonville/dining/juliettes-bistro
• Adventure Landing — jacksonville-beach.adventurelanding.com/
IVF and Acupuncture Raffle: Enter to win a free IVF cycle and two months of unlimited acupuncture! Tickets will be $25 and all proceeds will go towards RESOLVE. You can buy a raffle ticket for yourself or purchase one for a friend or family member. Cash only please. The winner must be present at the event. A huge thank you to Brown Fertility and Jacksonville Acupuncture Clinic who made this raffle possible!
This event is run completely on donations. We are looking for business sponsors who would be willing to donate gift certificates or prizes. Please contact Laura Parada and Wendy Khan at [email protected]
for more information.